Second Q&A! Once again, based on this post by Ramexabella.
I’ll be breaking up the question sets into different posts because it’d be freakishly long otherwise. So this one is the set of questions ateenagediaryonline asked Ramexabella.
1) What is your favorite book into movie adaptation and why?
Harry Potter. This does not need to be explained.
2) Which is your favorite album ever?
Human by Three Days Grace. (By the way, I like almost all genres of music; pop, rock, metal, classical, you name it, I probably like it… Not a huge fan of country though.)
3) Who’s your role model?
I don’t really have one right now, but there are a ton of people I respect and admire very much including my best friend. In terms of poetry, Edgar Allan Poe and William Wordsworth.
4) What is your favorite quote?
I have a few. My favorite life quotes are:
- “Don’t let people make you feel bad or guilty for living your life. It is your life. Live it the way you want.”
- “I’ve been absolutely terrified every moment of my life–and I’ve never let it keep me from doing a single thing I wanted to do.”
- “Your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come.”
My favorite poetry quote is in my About section: “Poetry is the spontaneous overflow of powerful feelings: it takes its origin from emotion recollected in tranquility.” ― William Wordsworth, Lyrical Ballads
5) What is your clothing style?
It depends how I’m feeling, but I wear a lot of white, a lot of blue, and a lot of light colors. I also wear cardigans all the time and favor lace tops and tanks. I usually wear black leggings or shorts and occasionally jeans. I guess it’s usually semi-casual, but slightly girly in a way, at least compared to how I used to dress.
6) Do you wear makeup?
Nope! I find it to be too much trouble, and I would personally rather people see my actual face and get used to that instead of a beautiful impermanent mask that isn’t really me.
7) Which is your favorite blog?
I love a lot of them though I sadly have not had time to catch up with them. Among my favorites are Blair King’s People, Life, and Things, E.I. Wong’s A Narcissist Writes Letters to Himself, Candice Louisa Daquin’s thefeatheredsleep, and In Noir Velvet.
8) Who’s your favorite youtuber?
Hm. There are way too many I like. Among my favorites are videogamedunkey, Sky Williams, jkfilms/jkparty/jknews, IISuperwomanII, Cryaotic, MyHarto, UsTheDuo, and Jayesslee. I assure you, there are many more that I love, haha.
9) What is your opinion of ’emo’ or ‘scene’ people?
I don’t have much of an opinion. Neutral? They can do what they want as long as they don’t hurt themselves or others.
10) What is the one thing you would love for Christmas?
Happiness, freedom, and love.
Thank you for reading! I’ll probably have a few more Q&As rolling out soon. If you have anything you want to ask me, click here or comment!